photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Monday, December 29, 2014

One little word: DO.

Hello 2015. I'm feeling inspired for this upcoming year. I'm dreaming big and my gears are turning. With all these ideas, goals, and changes buzzing around in my head I decided to make a statement. Thanks to Elise Blaha Cripe of the blog: Enjoy it + Ali Edwards of: One little word I was able to put my thoughts into words (err word), into action, into a malleable substance. Now I have something I can work with; something I can mold like clay, weave into my life, pour into my soul. ( I know, brace yourself this is going to get a little deep.)

Do. 

Thats my word. Just two little letters, yet such a powerful meaning. I miss the act of doing. This past year I was a slacker. In (almost) every part of my life. I slacked in keeping up with this blog, friends, family, eating correctly, organization, etc. etc. etc. the list goes on. I'm not saying that I didn't do/keep up with any of these things at all or that I didn't make some sort of genuine effort. I just slacked. SO with that being said, I plan to DO this year. Everything that I've been wanting to do, I plan to just do. I plan to make things happen. I plan to just do. I plan to just do. I   plan   to   just   do

I'm tired of waiting. I just want to do.

Whether I'm too scared, too lazy, too tired, too un-interested, too ______, to do something; I am going to do it anyways. No excuses, no I'll do it laters, no stalling. Just doing. Within the next week I am going to compile a list of some things that I want to do this upcoming year; little things, big things, random things, not all the things. You know just some things that I (and maybe you) say I'm (you're) always going to do, but never do, yeah those. 

One little word is about weaving your chosen word into every part of your life - every part of your being. I need to do that. I want to do that. I am going to do that. I feel passionate, I feel excited, I feel inspired. I am ready to Do. Bring it 2015. 


No comments:

Post a Comment