photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Friday, March 27, 2015

Origami dresses + West Elm

If you follow me on instagram you may have seen the origami dresses I made out of West Elm's catalog. I love love love these dresses. They are so adorable and the West Elm catalogs definitely make them a hundred times prettier. You can go check them out and find the how to on West Elm's blog: Front + Main! I'm so incredibly honored and ecstatic (obviously) to be featured on their blog! I also was picked to be their photographer of the month! I had so much fun working with them and styling this shoot (and an excuse to buy tons of flowers). So go check it out, like right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment