photo BUTTON-1_zps32514c55.jpg photo BUTTON-2_zpsadccaa9b.jpg photo BUTTON-3_zpsf762b8f9.jpg photo BUTTON-4_zpsb7cfdda3.jpg photo BUTTONS-5_zpsdce514d2.jpg photo BUTTON-6_zpsfe2dfce6.jpg photo BUTTON-7_zps3b0bf5f6.jpg

Thursday, February 7, 2013

DIY Valentines: Snack jars and a love note

I'm a fan of giving a basket full of fun things for virtually every holiday. I love to stick in random tid-bits and create a basket o' fun. So for valentines day I planned on putting these cuties in everyones basket. [They would even be great to stuff in your little ones lunch boxes for a fun surprise love note on a regular day] They are so simple to make (and totally corny) that it's a win win for everyone ;) 



Supplies: 
cashews | raisins | lemon heads | tootsie rolls | life cereal | mini ball canning jars | scrap papers



Fill the jars with your goodies


Place the top on whatever paper you chose to use. I used just some scrap card stock I had laying around. Then cut around it to make the circle template that you will write on to go on top of your jar.


I thought of these fun sayings on top of my jars to coincide with what I placed in them. Did you come up with any other fun sayings to go along what you put in your jars? Keep checking back, I'll have a few more valentines DIY's coming up

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to check back and see what additional sayings and contents you come up with.
    I'm thinking of making for the gals in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I thought they were an oatmeal kit when I first saw the picture, but I think I will make it as one anyways. Thanks for the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete